1938 Albion KL127 Fixed Side body
When new this Albion was fitted with a purpose built body by Gidds of Bedfont, England.
Never restored and maintained in good working order the vehicle is owed by Bernard Shaw, Bourne, Lincolnshire, England and was used for taking market garden flowers from Lincolnshire to the Covent Garden, London.
The image was taken at the Aec Rally, Newark, Nottinghamshire in May 2011.
Picture added on 14 August 2013 at 11:18